Zoom has been great, but we are so excited to be back in the youth building! On June 3rd, at 6:15 we will be taking one more step to getting back to what the students would consider a "normal" youth group night! ! Last week was great getting to see students in small groups, but this week we are going to start allowing students to meet together in the youth building, with some added cleaning and social distancing steps taking place. Please take some time to talk about these things with your son or daughter before they show up! Here is what Wednesday night will look like:
- We will meet from 6:15-8:00 in the youth building!!
- There will be some pink signs posted around the youth room with reminders about cleaning needs. Things like sanitizing hands when you enter or before/after playing a game and using Clorox wipes on a controller after playing a game.
- We also have our chairs set up differently, so there is a little more space in between students sitting during the lesson time.
- Small groups will continue to meet with social distance.
- As much as you might want to hug, high five, and fist bump your friends, please choose air fives and air hugs for at least one more week.
- Please, if you have a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, or any other symptoms, stay home this week and participate online, or rest and get better!
Meeting ID: 728 543 485
Just like last week, if you are not comfortable sending your son or daughter in person, or if they can't make it for any other reason, we will still have an online option! We will still have our zoom set up to try to give students who can't be here in person a way to interact and take part in small groups. Here is the zoom info: